General users and clients
If you have a contract with one of our subsidiaries or our international group, the controller of your information is the company or companies stated in your contract. In any other case, your data controller will be BQS GLOBAL.
Please read the terms of this policy carefully to understand our approach to your information and how to deal with it.
If you need more information, please contact us: [email protected]
What information do we collect?
Our company collects your personal information when it interacts with you and when you purchase services and goods from us, the following information:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Work and/or home address, email and/or phone number
• Payment and delivery details including billing address
• Data related to the browser or device you use to access our website
How do we collect your data?
We can collect and process your information and data when you directly:
• Register online or order for any of our products or services or create a contract with BQS GLOBAL.
• Voluntarily complete a customer review or provide feedback on each of our message pages or via email.
• Use or view our website through your browser cookies.
How, why and when do we use this personal data?
What is the legal basis for processing this personal data?
This data is collected for this purpose so that we can:
- Process your order / services and manage your bank account.
- When you make a purchase or contract to receive services, sign a contract with you.
- In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- If you provide payment information such as a credit card, we may also use third parties to verify the account number and card number provided to prevent fraud, in accordance with the legal interests of third parties.
- Send special offers to other products and services that we think you would like to email.
+Direct e-marketing is only sent where you are willing to accept it.
+You can still avoid direct electronic marketing by following the instructions in the relevant communication.
Where do we store personal information and how long is stored and processed?
The personal information we collect from you is in the UK. The personal data we collect from you may be provided outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), which is operated by employees outside the EEA and operates in accordance with our contractual clauses. The duration of information retention depends on the contractual relationship and cooperation.
Contact our data protection team if you need more information.
What should you know about your rights in relation to your personal data?
You have the right to ask us:
• Don’t process your personal data for marketing purposes.
• You can click the Cancel Subscribe button on the forms designed to collect data to prevent such processing.
• Where you consent to the use of your personal data, you may accept it at any time.
• If the information we collect about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can let us know and ask us to correct or supplement it.
• You can ask us to make a copy of any personal information we have about you.
• Where you provide us with your data and it is processed automatically, you may be able to request that we provide it in a machine-readable structure.
• If you have a suggestion or objection to how your personal data is handled, you may want us to limit the use of your personal data during the review. In some cases, you may ask us to remove our personal information (a) by using our consent to use it. (B) If you no longer need to use your personal information. C) If you object to the use of your personal information and we do not have a good reason to continue using it. (D) If we have not made your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
How can I obtain more information about my data?
If you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice and processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights you can contact our data protection team: [email protected]