Business Continuity Management
More awareness of crisis reduction in business
About ISO 22301: 2019 Security and Resilience — Business Continuity Management (BCMS)
Implementing requirements in ISO 22301 are defined to maintain and improve the management system as well as to protect against, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, preparation, response and recovery from disruption when occurring.
The requirements of this standard can be used for all organizations or for parts of the organization, and the extent of its application is directly related to the operating conditions and complexities of that organization.
What is the benefits ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
- Implement, maintain and improve a BCMS;
- Seeks to ensure compliance with trade policies.
- It should be able to continue to provide products and services with acceptable predetermined
- capacity in the event of a disruption.
- Seek to strengthen its resistance through the effective use of BCMS.