Exemplar Global Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a QMS in accordance with internationally recognised best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continual improvement of the organisation.
You’ll understanding the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011:2018 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organisational performance.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organisation’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001 Introduction course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
What will you learn?
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Delegates will gain the knowledge to explain:
- QMS standards
- Management system audit
- Third-party certification
- Business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021
Delegates will gain the skills to:
- Report, and
- Follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for Exemplar Global certification
- Detailed course notes
- Exemplar Global certified training course certificate by BQS Global
- A copy of the standard ISO 9001:2015
By attending any of our courses certified by Exemplar Global RTP program, participants to BQS Global’s Training courses will receive the following benefits:
- 12 months of ongoing professional development and support through direct access to a series of tailored learning content.
- Exemplar Global Graduate certificate to enhance their employment potential.
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn community to interact with other graduates and industry professionals to promote networking opportunities and skill sharing.
- Continuing professional development opportunities through access to webinars, online articles, and events.
- Greater support on their career path.
This course is certified by Exemplar and meets the training requirements Exemplar Global Quality Management Systems Auditor Certification.
Due to changes announced by Exemplar Global we must make you aware that:
In order to accurately record the delegates that they are certifying, Exemplar Global now require that we provide them with your contact details (name, surname and email address).
We have been assured by Exemplar Global that delegate data will be handled and stored confidentially and securely, and that any marketing communications between Exemplar Global and you will be limited to the promotion of Exemplar Global and their qualifications programmes, and that this will be strictly on an opt-in basis.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this change, please do not hesitate to contact the BQS Global training team on +44 808 1175857 or send an email to [email protected] .