Exemplar Global Certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course
Our OH&S Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Certified Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements.
By attending this course, delegates will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions. Experienced BQS Global tutors will guide delegates through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting audit follow-up.
Successful completion of this training course, by passing the relevant examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organisation’s OH&S management system
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement
Occupational health and safety management
- The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements
- The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance
- Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing our ISO 45001:2018 Introduction course, or the equivalent
What will you learn?
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to:
Delegates will gain the knowledge to explain:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021
Delegates will gain the skills to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 45001 audit
- Interpret ISO 45001 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for Exemplar Global certification
- Detailed course notes
- Exemplar Global certified training course certificate by BQS Global
- A copy of the standard ISO 45001:2018
By attending any of our courses certified by Exemplar Global RTP program, participants to BQS Global’s Training courses will receive the following benefits:
- 12 months of ongoing professional development and support through direct access to a series of tailored learning content.
- Exemplar Global Graduate certificate to enhance their employment potential.
- Access to an exclusive Linkedin community to interact with other graduates and industry professionals to promote networking opportunities and skill sharing.
- Continuing professional development opportunities through access to webinars, online articles, and events.
- Greater support on their career path.
This course is certified by Exemplar and meets the training requirements Exemplar Global Quality Management Systems Auditor Certification.
Due to changes announced by Exemplar Global we must make you aware that:
In order to accurately record the delegates that they are certifying, Exemplar Global now require that we provide them with your contact details (name, surname and email address).
We have been assured by Exemplar Global that delegate data will be handled and stored confidentially and securely, and that any marketing communications between Exemplar Global and you will be limited to the promotion of Exemplar Global and their qualifications programmes, and that this will be strictly on an opt-in basis.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this change, please do not hesitate to contact the BQS Global training team on +44 808 1175857 or send an email to [email protected] .