ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training Course
The BQS Global Training Academy can teach you the essential knowledge and skills an internal auditor needs, along with the areas your Certification Body will be generally looking for to fulfil with general internal auditing requirements in management system standards.
This will include the meanings and intention of certification standards and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools.
The adoption of an OH&S MS is intended to help an organisation to continually improve its OH&S performance, fulfil legal and other requirements, and achieve its OH&S objectives. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective OH&S MS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills necessary to assess an organisation’s ability to achieve these intended outcomes.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the implementation and effectiveness of processes based on ISO 45001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of an ISO 45001 management system
- You should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001, and the key principles of an OH&S MS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001 Introduction
What will you learn?
Delegates will gain the knowledge to explain:
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- The application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 45001
Delegates will gain the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Recognise areas your Certification Body will be generally looking for to fulfil with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 45001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 45001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s ability to manage its OH&S (and OH&S MS) risks and opportunities, and achieve its intended outcomes for its OH&S MS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognised BQS Global Training Academy certificate