ISO 50001:2018 Internal Auditor
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Anyone who is or will be coordinating internal audit activities within your organization, Those who have responsibility to audit an Energy Management System and Existing auditors who wish to refresh their skills from ISO 50001:2013 to ISO 50001:2018
You should already have a good knowledge of ISO 50001 requirements, and the key principles of an EnMs. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 50001 Requirements course (or equivalent); as the requirements are not taught in this course.
Today, information security is recognized as one of the most important business processes that, if not properly defined, can affect an organization’s ability to deliver its products and services to its customers. Equally important, insecurity has the potential to affect income. The highly specialized skills and practical knowledge needed to evaluate an organization’s ability to manage all aspects of information security are skills that can be learned.
The duration of this course is two days and you will be introduced to a solid foundation in all aspects of the audit process. Step by step, delegates are recruited through a structured program that includes the balance of theory and practice. It uses a combination of collaborative learning and hands-on activities and enables delegates to understand key audit activities.
What will you learn?
- Explain the guidelines of auditing management system according to ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management System
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 50001
- The principles of auditing to ISO/IEC 50001:2018
What is your benefit in our training?
- Understand of the key 50001
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on audit activities
- Well-trained auditors add value added to the internal audit process
- Your activity complies with the requirements of the international standard for Energy management systems
- Develop skills for your internal auditors; as well as the essential requirements of basic knowledge
- Write factual audit reports and assess corrective actions
- Assess and verify that your energy management system complies with ISO 50001 and executes it effectively
- We’re sure you’re showing improved energy performance
- Prepare your organization for a third-party audit of your energy management system
At the end of this course you will have skills to
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare and audit activities; complete the audit
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Audit follow-up
- Lunch and refreshments
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSCC Training Certificate