ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Any person or task force with, or interested in, leads the audit of the organization's EnMS and those seeking to become a second-party EnMS auditor in accordance with ISO 50001.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 50001:2018 and the key principles of a EnMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 50001:2018 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. In 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management system audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an EnMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
What will you learn?
- On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management system against ISO 50001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- EnMS standards
- EnMS management system audit
- Third-party certification
- Business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a EnMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
What is your benefit in our training?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 50001:2018 audit
- Interpret ISO 50001:2018 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Successful auditing will improve the protection of any organization’s private data to meet market assurance and corporate governance needs
At the end of this course you will have skills to
- Report, and
- Follow-up an audit of a EnMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 50001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- A copy of the standard ISO 50001:2018
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSCC Training Certificate