ISO 27001:2013 Requirements and Implementation
This training is Learn how to manage information security with our experts in this course. This provides an in-depth understanding of the standard and best practices for implementing it in your organization in Three days.
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the implementation of an ISO 27001:2013 management system, Information security managers, IT and corporate security managers, Corporate governance managers, Risk and compliance managers and Information security consultants
What will you learn?
- The background and development of ISO 27001
- What is an information security Management System (ISMS)
- The benefits of a ISMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 27001
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 27001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 27001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective ISMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 27001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 27001
What is your benefit in our training?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 27001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Detailed training course notes
- Internationally recognized BSCC Training Certificate